When Life Gives You Lemons...

August 2, 2012

... don't make lemonade, put them on a shirt! I love this chiffon top full of lemons and when you look closely, it even looks like a painting! So great! I paired it with high waisted riding pants, see through flats and my new Melie Bianco handbag! I am a perfectionist and I can be quite particular when it comes to the location of my shoot. Normally I am not too fond of light spots formed by shades and what not, but I really love how these turned out. I do however love using light spots on instagram and these totally remind me of that, except this is the real deal!
Lemon print chiffon top by Mono B from GoJane.
High waisted riding pants from American Apparel.
Thrifted vintage leather and mesh flats by Karen Scott. 
Keira handbag by Melie Bianco from Piperlime.

6 comments

  1. wonderful shirt! So original!
    I'm still not fully convinced to see-through shoes ;p
    xoxo



    http://oh-not-again.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing shirt!! and i really like every bit of how you styled it :)

    xo
    ardena rose
    lavieenardenarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely adorable, dear! :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chiffon is just DELICIOUS :) Amazing style every time! -Ezi ikintoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect shoes!


    *check out my latest giveaway*
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/groupon-giveaway.htm

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.