Sequined Daisies

August 20, 2012

Here is a rather casual look I did not intend to snap photos of. We walked to brunch on a lazy Sunday morning and since there was a wait, we decided to walk around the block and take some photos. I rarely wear sandals, but it was one of those days where the weather is so hot that it just takes too much effort to put on a pair of shoes. You will never catch me in a plain tee, I feel like I need to have something nice on at all times. So, even with sandals, I had to wear something a little fancier such as this sequined daisies top! Such a lovely top with a simple shape and delicate daisies completely made of tiny sequins! And of course, I have to match it with a pair of vintage shorts in the perfect shade of butter cream!
Sequined daisies top by Mono B from my work Sway.
Thrifted vintage high waisted butter cream shorts.
Thrifted vintage two tone leather handbag by Dooney & Bourke.
Woven sandals by Sweet Beauty from my work Sway.

6 comments

  1. The top is great !:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That daisies top is just so cute! And I love your sunglasses!

    XX Red Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this blouse, it looks so cute on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pretty pretty top!

    Rachel
    floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.