Deandri

August 13, 2012

I am in love with my new pair of Deandri red snake Helga! The moment I saw these babies online, I knew I had to have it! Deandri is an up and coming brand designed by the talented Deanna Richmond who is only 21 years old (wow)! Shoes aren't the only thing she does, she also designs accessories and clothes. Deandri is edgy and feminine, and that's the look I was going for in this shoot. I wore lace on lace in the softest hues with dark lipstick, giant round sunnies, and these rocking red snake Helga!
Sheer lace panel chiffon top by Solemio from my work at Sway.
Lace fishtail skirt from F21.
Deandri red snake Helga from Karmaloop.

10 comments

  1. Omgosh, j'adore ♥

    http://www.parfai-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast between the super cool shoes and the uber feminine dress!

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos and your outfit is stunning! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes! And the dress is gorgeous!

    www.high4allheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you plan to wear this outfit in this specific location? because they complement each other so perfectly with all the purplish plants everywhere. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, you are SO fabulous.

    xoxo Mama wolf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit, amazing environment! Looks awesome!

    XX red--sonja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your new shoes are so so cool! I've really been feeling snake skin shoes lately and those are absolutely awesome. I love them paired with your pretty lace dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look amazing with those shoes !

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.