Attention to Detail

August 24, 2012

Look at the knit cardigan! Look at the crochet top! Look at the metallic studded bag! Look at those snakeskin platform shoes! Are you overwhelmed by all the details? Sometimes I go a little crazy and mix so many things that don't necessarily go with one another together, but somehow it just works! Let's start with the cardigan, shall we? I got it from work just a couple days ago, the moment I saw it I tried it on and did not want to take it off! I just love the soft delicate knit and the cocoon fit! As for the bag, I mean, how do you say no to vintage, genuine leather, metallic gold, and studs? Each of those things is amazing enough on its own, but all together combined is just... wow, I'm speechless! Lastly, I can't seem to stop wearing these red snake Helga platforms by Deandri. I know I just posted them not to long ago, but they are just too good!
Mint cocoon knit cardigan by Red Berry from my work Sway.
Crochet crop top from F21.
Vintage high waisted riding pants from Fancy Treehouse.
Vintage metallic studded leather bag from Reboot Vintage.
Red snake Helga platforms by Deandri from Karmaloop.

10 comments

  1. Very beautiful! I love your crochet top! Or actually, I love all items!

    XX Red Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is lovely! I'm not so sure about the shoes though, sorry ;P
    Anyways you look lovely
    xoxo


    oh-not-again.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lace top with the mint cardigan!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...and where are your rings from???

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The jewelry I am wearing in this post are from either Etsy or F21!

      Delete
  5. Wow, the bag looks great! Love the last pic with all your jewlery. What a treat to see one of my items in action! For a thank you, use coupon LOYALTY20 for 20% off anything you like. Thanks, Toshiko, you've got a ton of style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I love your blog! <3
    I following you ! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit:) Everything's perfect !

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.