Secret Garden

July 4, 2012

Happy 4th everyone! I am back from NYC!!! I am not posting a red-white-blue-American-flag outfit today because in reality I am wearing it today so you will see it later! Anyways, these photos were taken before my trip. I love taking detour when walking around my neighborhood because you never know what you might stumble upon! There are so many secret gardens and pathways with perfectly trimmed plants and flawless patches of grass. I love walking through them even though half of the time I am trespassing (shhh!), there's just something magical about them!
Mustard peter pan collar ruffles crop top from ASOS.
Vintage floral skirt from Etsy.
Vintage woven leather t-strap flats by Footworks from Etsy.
Thrifted vintage leather clutch.

6 comments

  1. Beautiful skirt!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect. The collared ruffled shirt is perfect with that skirt. You are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these photos are gorgeous! and i love the outfit.
    x


    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    P.S check out my giveaway and win some awesome chic 3D Glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit these photographs are beautiful!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute! love the floral skirt!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your makeup! How did you do it?
    I especially love the lipstick!

    ... and of course your outfit is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.