Bits and Pieces

June 20, 2012

Bits and pieces of colors everywhere! A dress with simple silhouette, lovely pleats, and contrast trim and collar. Amazing colorblock oxfords with metallic gold details (I think that's the best part of the shoes)! Keeping this short and sweet because I have to get ready for work now! But there you have it, a fun and easy summer look!

Contrast collar pleated chiffon dress by F21.
Thrifted vintage leather belt.
Thrifted vintage two tone leather handbag by Dooney & Bourke.
Colorblock oxfords by Alba from MakeMeChic.

On a different note, have you checked out Threadflip? I am featured on their homepage this week! Check it out and shop my closet while you are at it!

7 comments

  1. Stunning outfit I love the orange tones in the dress! Those shoes are also incredible!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress. It looks so vintage preppy cute. Lol.

    Grysh
    http://gryshco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that dress it looks so prettyy
    new post up
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes, they are gorgeous and the dress is so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous dress and what a cute tattoo!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are pretty! and i love that shoes! ♥
    I am now following you dear! Follow me back please?

    http://blowarainbow.blogspot.com/
    http://lookbook.nu/priscillajoycepardo

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.