Nude, Black, and the Red

May 3, 2012

I can't believe it is already May! Here I am, in a rather minimal look in front of a gorgeous red door. This is actually the entrance to one of the bars in Santa Cruz - The Red Room. I love the chunky stripes/panels of this flowy pleated maxi skirt and I wore these vintage strappy mesh shoes to go with it! And of course, I never leave the house without piling on bracelets and rings.
Thrifted vintage nude knit top by Linda Matthews.
Stripes pleated chiffon maxi skirt from F21.
Thrifted vintage leather belt.
Thrifted vintage strappy mesh slingbacks by Vittorio Ricci.
Woven chevron clutch and floppy hat from my work Sway.

3 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous outfit, love the colour palette!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i love your skirt, cute blog
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.