Ornamental Warmth

November 17, 2011

This vintage sweater is equally cozy and ornamental. I like how the individual shape of the southwestern print looks a bit like an ornament! I put together this outfit rather spontaneously because sometimes I wake up not wanting to wear what I had planned the night before. It is all about mixing and matching... chunky knit and bold pattern with soft hue and dainty lace. And on a nine-hour work day I like to wear comfy shoes, these vintage Salvatore Ferragamo oxfords are so amazing that I walked all over Paris in them last year. As you can see, they are a bit worn and well loved.
Vintage southwestern sweater from Thriftwares.
Lace skirt from Hong Kong.Cream metallic knit circle scarf from Hong Kong.
Tights from F21.
Vintage Dooney & Bourke purse from Ebay.
Vintage Salvatore Ferragamo oxfords from Etsy.

2 comments

  1. it´s great.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, I have looked in Lookbook much, your publications. A remarkable sweater and a skirt, and as a scarf.

    ReplyDelete

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.