To Be Adored

October 19, 2011

Sometimes the better things are the things people don't talk about often. TBA, a label from the UK by the talented Binbin McNiven, is one of those better things. Although TBA is available on many major online stores such as ASOS and Urban Outfitters, I consider it rather low key. Its silky silhouette and one of a kind collar designs are what caught my eyes. This paisley silk dress with the most amazing collar is just one of the many TBA dresses I owe. All I need was a brick wall and a pair of metallic flats to compliment its beauty.
Paisley silk dress by TBA from ASOS.
Sunglasses from F21.
Metallic peep toe flats from Hong Kong.
Handbag from my work Sway.
Rings from F21, Ebay, and my work Sway.

Post a Comment

© it's not her, it's me. - Los Angeles Fashion Lifestyle Travel Blog. Design by Fearne.